PDA

View Full Version : Tapout Mag Article

Tim Tackett
08-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Eric Paulson give a good explanation of Bert Poe's and my wall survival drill on page 15 of the latest "Tapout Magazine"

marko
08-30-2007, 03:35 AM
Sifu... I have not seen the article... perhaps you could add this to your growing list of things to teach us at Impact UK this weekend please?

Keith Miller
08-30-2007, 11:35 AM
The wall survival drill is excellent, and should be in everybody's training schedule!

Matt W
09-02-2007, 09:43 AM
I just saw that article yesterday. I was getting on here now to let everyone know about it - guess I'm getting slow!

It's yet another good article from Eric in his monthly column. I'm glad to see he gave credit to where he learned the drill. In the rush to "mix" martial arts, alot of lineage and history sometimes get lost.

Matt

Bryan Stevenson
09-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Tim
Is this drill done with any gloves or protective gear or just balls to the wall?

Keith Miller
09-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Tim
Is this drill done with any gloves or protective gear or just balls to the wall?

Hey Bryan,

We do it with mouthpieces and gloves only. I line everyone against the wall and we rotate to a new partner every 30 seconds. Pretty intense.

How's your shoulder?

Tim Tackett
09-04-2007, 01:40 AM
Gloves & mouthpeice only also.

Matt W
09-20-2007, 06:16 PM
BTW- in the back of that mag really close to the end is an article about Reality Caged Combat and it mentions your fighter Eben in there as one of the future stars of MMA! Congratulations.

Matt

jkdboxer
09-20-2007, 10:19 PM
My fighter eben oroz??

I need to see where i can get this?

Matt W
09-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Sorry - got confused who I was addressing! It was just a quick mention, but I thought it was cool nonetheless.

Tapout is the new name for the mag formerly called "Bodyguard". Try Books A Million, Borders, or Barnes and Noble for it. I know when I'm in Florida, I usually find a great selection of martial art mags at B.A.M, but you would know better than me : )

Also:

http://www.tapoutmagazine.com/

(you want the one with the Tapout guys on the front)

Matt