PDA

View Full Version : JKD IN PHX

clint gordon
01-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Hello all! My name is Clint Gordon and I have been training JKD since about 1996. I started in Michigan training under professer Gary Dills school, ending up training with Richard Weiss here in Phoenix since 1998. At this point I train once a week at my house with a few other guys and I was just curious how many others were out here in Phoenix training and maybe looking for more partners.

Very Respectfully,
Clint Gordon

Arron Grammond
01-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Right now there is our group and a guy under Poteet down in the Chandler area?
Thats about it.

Talk to Mr. Tackett is you would like his take on me.
I don't think he recomends people outside the WNG though. :wink:

I'll send you an e-mail in a little bit.

Dark Gift Concepts
06-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Hit me up http://www.DarkGiftConcepts.com
Always looking for new student's or friends of the way.

Donald Dy
07-27-2010, 12:33 AM
Hi Aaron! I use to train with Richard as well in the 1990's but lost touch with him. There was only a few of us in his garage and I think I was there at the same time as Clint. I read that you are training with some folks as well. I am looking to start up again and would love the opportunity to work out with you all if possible. I also sent a separate email to one of Clint's threads to see where they are working out at to see which is closer to me. Please let me know if you are still taking additional students.

Respectfully,
Donald

BRCLRY
07-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Hey I train in Phoenix, I have a sparring group wed around 3 till whenever, and train under Sifu Chris Garner through Jerry Poteet's Lineage. We will be meeting up this wed. Private Message me if you want to come, Im always looking for other lineages to train with, I think the differences are realy interesting.

cfr
08-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I cant do Wednesdays, but am looking to train with whoever is interested. I did some JKD a while back with Richard and Clint, and know a bit of boxing, BJJ, clinch work, etc. and would love to find some folks to train with.

As referenced a minute ago in another post, I'll call Clint and see whats up with him. Also, is Aaron G. still on this board? Is he still training?

cfr
08-11-2010, 06:08 AM
Just FYI, Arron Grammond's email address is no longer valid so he won't be receiving notice of any PM's you try to send through the forum.

Yeah, I had tried both to PM him and send a direct email to no avail.

Thanks Mike.

cfr
09-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Hey I train in Phoenix, I have a sparring group wed around 3 till whenever, and train under Sifu Chris Garner through Jerry Poteet's Lineage. We will be meeting up this wed. Private Message me if you want to come, Im always looking for other lineages to train with, I think the differences are realy interesting.

Are you still doing this?.. my Wednesdays may be opening up.

smith883
09-19-2011, 02:39 AM
[spam deleted]

cfr
09-19-2011, 06:39 AM
WTF? Beat it troll!

BRCLRY
09-19-2011, 06:21 PM
I sure am, email me at Rtytrut@hotmail.com if you wanna exchange number and info right now, Im only doing this free training group for a few more months, and then Im starting my own class. Right now Im looking for partners that can help me train for the ring.

cfr
09-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Cool, email sent. I havent trained regularly for over a year due to injuries/ surgeries, but its almost time to get back into it.

Chris

AZsigsaur
09-22-2011, 08:43 AM
What time do you doing the sparring at. I would love to come and watch.

cfr
09-22-2011, 09:51 AM
I would love to come train -- did you get my email?

Kallis
01-14-2012, 05:52 AM
I did some JKD a while back with Richard and Clint, and know a bit of boxing, BJJ, clinch work, etc. and would love to find some folks to train with.

cfr
01-14-2012, 10:01 AM
I did some JKD a while back with Richard and Clint, and know a bit of boxing, BJJ, clinch work, etc. and would love to find some folks to train with.

PM inbound