PDA

View Full Version : Herb Jackson ... R.I.P.

LMD II
01-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I am saddened to say that I just found out that Original Bruce Lee Student Herb Jackson passed away last month due to a stroke. He was 85 years old! The last time I saw him he seemed so "alive" and full of vim and vigor. That just shows that when the Good Lord decides that it is time for you to go, you're gone! We need to treasure the remaining time that we have with these OBLS. They won't be around forever!

Rest In Peace Herb Jackson!

simplicity
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Sir, RIP Herb Jackson....I remember you taught me one of the best things I have ever learned in MA, you said to me "Don't Waste Time"....This statement from you, has changed my life forever......Your friendly smile, will be very much missed....We shall meet again in some "time and space"......Walk On!

Keep "IT" Real,
John McNabney

Tim Tackett
01-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Herb passed away on Dec 21 after having a stroke. He was alone at the time. His coworkers found him. None of us found out until Ted tried to contact him 3 days ago. There may be a service in a week. I'll post it if there is.
Tim

Luis
01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Condolences to the JKD family. Aside from the personal loss of a friend for many of the JKD old timers, for the younger generation of JKD guys, this just highlights the need to preserve this legacy that we choose to involve ourselves in.

Neil Shi
01-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Rest In Peace Herb Jackson!

Thor
01-26-2008, 03:25 PM
Rest In Peace Herb. My condolences to the JKD family.
Med kaerri kvedju Thor and Hilli

├×orgeir Axelsson and Hilmar Gudsteinsson Iceland