PDA

View Full Version : JKD Kickboxing and Textbook DVDs

Tim Tackett
02-10-2009, 04:37 AM
On Mar 1 we will be filming a DVD to go along with Chris Kent's and my "Kickboxing" book. We will also be filming a companion to the "Textbook" at the same time. 2 days later we will be filming another DVD for the "Chinatown" book with Jeremy, Vince, McCann, and others.
Tim

JFJKDCAPIZZI
02-28-2009, 02:23 AM
when you believe sifu these will be finished ?
We see ourselves on 15 March Frankfurt.I am a Instructor from Germany under Mike Resch .On 18 october 2008 i was also in Belgium , I wish you a good travel Sifu.

watchdog
03-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Sifu Tim,
How much of the two books are you filming? Seems like you would need several days to cover all the techniques that are in books. Is Sifu Chris and Sifu Cass taking part?

Tim Tackett
03-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Did it yesterday. We mainly shot things in the books that were hard to show in still photos. Chris couldn't come and Cass was unable to also. Jeremy, Dennis Blue, my son, Jim McCann, Nhan-Esteban Khuong, and Shawn King were there.

JKD_08
03-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Looking forward to get them.

Jose

khand50
03-03-2009, 07:49 AM
greetings sifu tim
great to hear you guys are working on a dvd for the books. i see that the textbook has been expanded. i will have to order it. i just ordered your book from budovideos the other day. its being shipped as we speak. thanks again for getting that info to me regarding richie c. i was able to get back in touch with him. i miss training with him. its difficult to get anyone in my area to want to train in anything but the two karate classes in town, but i am working on changing that. have a great day.