01-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Check out our new website:
www.jkdwednite.com
Mike did a great job on it.
Tim Tackett

Hans De Burchgraeve
01-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Hello Tim,

Congratulations with the work of the new web site, it's very nice made and looks very professional.
I'm sure you did a lot of work to make that result.

Hope to see you at the WNG seminar.

Your student, Hans De Burchgraeve - Jeet Kune Do Belgium

counter4counter
01-08-2010, 11:26 AM
The new updated website is GREAT. Mike did a very professional job. I agree with the mission statment 100%. Let those in doubt STEP UP OR STEP BACK ! Remember: "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail"

khand50
01-08-2010, 01:13 PM
tim,
the website looks great....i just wondered. what is the difference between official and affiliated instructors? also, i saw that justin church was an affiliated instructor in pochahontas illinois, so maybe i can get a chance to go visit him one of these days. its about a three to five hour drive from where i live.

Tim Tackett
01-09-2010, 07:50 AM
The officials are the ones who have attended camp and are also either full instructors or soon will be and have been working on the curriculum. Most are board members and have put in a lot of hours working on our future plans. Some of the affiliated may become official while others may not be interested in coming to an instructor camp and working on the entire curriculum.
Justin Church is a great instructor and JKDer. Go for it!

khand50
01-09-2010, 08:39 AM
thanks for the clarification tim. and thanks for the heads up on justin. ive talked with him on here before. i hope to get a weekend available sometime so i can go down there, or maybe a day or two during the week. ill have to contact him about his schedule. i just got a job, finally, so i have to work around that. also, i just started studying moy yat ving tsun with a kid here in town that studies in chicago from time to time. he has worked with me the other day on sil lum tao, which i learned back in the 80's and since have forgotten most of it. he is allowed to teach the first two forms, some of the training drills and some chi sao. so it should be fun to work with him. ill have to give justin a call and find out what his schedule is like. have a great day. kev

Reynir A.
01-09-2010, 05:01 PM
The new site looks cool.
I really like the new look.

Hope to see you guys this year.
Thanks very much for the last one.

rick00770
01-14-2010, 09:28 PM
liked the old one, but new site is better, liked the pictures, very professional looking,

JDC
01-16-2010, 05:48 AM
Tim,

Thanks for the compliment! Hope all is well. Take care and talk to you soon.

Leif T. Robekk
01-17-2010, 08:32 AM
The new website looks great Tim, looks foreward to have you in Norway soon :-)