PDA

View Full Version : JKD in Florida???

spectre123
10-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Hi all! first timer wanting to explore into JKD. I mean really get into it! So my question is.Are there any Dojos or personal instructors in the Seminole County area? Im aware that there is one in orlando, but one closer wouldn't hurt ;) (Sorry if I broke any rules, first time)

jkdboxer
10-08-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm in west palm beach.

www.jkdextreme.com

jkdpadawan
10-12-2011, 06:50 PM
What about closer to Orange or Seminole counties?:shifty:

simplicity
10-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Richie is your guy, it would be worth the travel if you're in FL... As most who are instructors in Jeet Kune Do had to travel very, very far distance to get the info... Some even 1,000 of miles... ;-)

Greg
05-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but thought I may be able to answer a question people might search for in the future.

There is a great school in Orlando. Jeet Kune DO institute.

http://www.jkdinstitute.com/home.html

The website is not always current but it tells you a bit about the instructor. Sifu Tim impresses me with his mindset toward JKD and his diversity. You can tell it is a major part of his life. He makes sure to try to teach you not just the moves but the principals of the move so that you know why they work. Not that they just work.

Then again, my opinion might be a bit narrow since he is the only JKD instructor I have had. But I like him.

rkerbo
05-14-2012, 07:27 PM
www.tedwongjkd.com

Bill Matucci & Victor Colon are in Florida as well.

beast
05-28-2012, 09:34 AM
I've been looking and can't find a school in west palm beach