PDA

View Full Version : Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do in Adelaide, Australia

Ricardo Vargas
04-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Hello everyone

First I want to say thanks to JKD TALK Team and Community. I think this website is a useful tool for our self development on Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do.

Please let me introduce myself. I am Ricardo Vargas a Philosophy teacher and a professional martial artist . I was personally trained and certified as JFJKD Instructor by two of Bruce Lee´s students Sifu Jerry Poteet and Grand Master Richard Bustillo.

I arrived in Adelaide city, South Australia, 7 months ago. During this time I have been studying English and doing a First Aid Course. Because in this country is compulsory to hold a First Aid certificate and also to pay an insurance to be able to teach martial arts.

Now I am ready, willing and able to open my Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do club here in Adelaide. You know, the reputation of all of we, the JFJKD practitioners matters in this kind of situations.

As a Second Generation JFJKD practitioner, all I want is to share my knowledge and experience to preserve and promote the Bruce Lee´s legacy. Please give me a hand sharing this information with your friends in Australia. From now on all of you have at least one friend in Australia… me!

Thanks in advance!

www.ricardovargas.org
info@ricardovargas.org

beatdaline
04-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Hi Ricardo
I've passed your details on to a JFJKD enthusiast who lives in Adelaide and he should have emailed you by now. Hopefully you don't live to far away from him. Even if you do, It sounds like you will have a lot to speak with him about and some great tales to tell :p

All the best
Kevin

Ricardo Vargas
04-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Thank you very much Kevin
This is the spirit of Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do

Ric