PDA

View Full Version : JKD in Bristol ??

steve
07-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Hi all,

Anyone know if theres any genuine instructors teaching the real JKD in bristol ??

Please help !!

jpmbujutsu
07-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Bristol? What?

PA

Gary Rowley
08-05-2011, 08:01 AM
Bristol is in the South west of England, fella. I'm not sure about the JKD there at the moment but I will be back in Bristol in the next few months (not sure when though) and I will be starting classes. I'm in Spain at the moment training with Michael Andaluz. Hopw to see you when I get back!

beatdaline
08-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi all,

Anyone know if theres any genuine instructors teaching the real JKD in bristol ??

Please help !!

Nearest Place is Bath JKD. I have had trouble contacting the instructor Pete Jenkins with the contact details on his website. But check out www.rebeljkd.com

I heard he has a very good school

Bournejkd
06-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi

if you want a real JKD club BRISTOL JKD is the place to try!

I teach Authentic JKD in Bournemouth and the Instructor there Paris Elton is one of my closest Friends and a great martial artist!

hope that helps

cheers

P.S. IF you know anything about JKD you should know of Sifu Tommy Carruthers and I have just posted on here letting all know of his Seminar he is doing in with me in Bourenmouth in July this yr......if you havent heard or looked into him you DEFINATELY should as he is THE closest thing to Bruce thats around now or has been since his passing!

email me for more info if you intrested
bournejkd@googlemail.com